"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." was penned by someone else...but the message is right. I am glad I don't know the future. Why?? Because I would be trying to fix it the way I wanted it. I would not be looking for lessons I needed to learn.
Ask yourself...
- As I think about uncertain times, am I willing to make God a full partner in my future or am I trying to carry today's burdens by myself?
- Am I willing to spend time with God every day in prayer and meditation?
- Do I trust that God has a plan for my life and am I willing to let it happen even though I may not understand it right now?
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." (Psalm 51:10)


No comments:
Post a Comment